Did you know that Oklahoma is home to more than 50 craft breweries? And close by in NW Arkansas, there are plenty as well.
Explore Oklahoma breweries with Travel Top Flight’s (TTF) personalized brewery tours. Experience the upstart craft beer scene by visiting some of the local breweries or schedule TTF for a day of sampling beer elsewhere in the nearby area with your friends or family in a luxury chauffeured limousine van. TTF provides a safe and comfortable transportation option for you and your friends so you can relax and enjoy Oklahoma craft beer.
The length of the limousine rental time will depend on the pickup address and on the breweries selected to visit. Your trip could also include stops for food at restaurants or visiting local food trucks as well as seeing sights in the area (historical sights, museums, attractions) if desired. If you’d like TTF to plan the day, we can organize a great trip for you. Or once you decide on what you want to do, we can map out an itinerary and advise of the time required…..our trips can be fully customizable.
TTF offers vehicles ranging from 4 to 13 passenger capacity. All vehicles come stocked with ice and complimentary bottled water and are complete with the newest technology and TV’s. Get a group of friends to visit breweries in the region and state and sample their great products. You might find a new favorite brew!
Whatever you do….enjoy the ride!!
For a list of breweries in Oklahoma and NW Arkansas, click below:
Give us a call at 918-561-6811 to start designing your brewery tour with TTF.
Tips for a successful limousine brewery trip include:
- Research your potential breweries for their beer variety and also if they might have an outdoor patio
- Plan in advance so everyone gets to weigh in on the brewery selection
- Recommend you allocate 45 min per each brewery, but the stop duration may vary depending on the group size
- Check for any special events happening at the brewery the same day as your visit
- Selecting breweries that offer free events/music may enhance your trip
- If a large group, call ahead to make beer tasting appointments
- Some may offer private beer tasting rather than the normal 1st come/1st served tastings
- Some may offer guided tours of the brewery for groups